Dr. Charles Gordon DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 17th, 2015
Great experience
I am currently on my second pregnancy with Dr. Gordon. I love him, he's so calm and always listens and answers my questions. A few months ago I got really sick with an infection during my pregnancy and just to be on the safe side he kept me in the hospital, he checked on me every day I was there. I love his staff as well. He's also very calm cool and collected during delivery and came to my room to check on me more than once throughout labor.

November 20th, 2015
Horrible Experience
I developed gestational diabetes during my pregnancy, and he immediately wanted to put me on insulin and said that changing my diet would not work. He said that if I didn't go on insulin, my baby would be stillborn. My numbers stayed within the limits without insulin, and my baby was perfectly healthy. My baby was also breached, and he kept telling me that if I didn't have a c-section my baby would get stuck and die. It got to the point that I was having a panic attack in the office because he would not listen to me and just kept saying that if I didn't have a c-section my baby would get stuck and die. I have a history of precipitous labor with my first 3 kids and with not feeling contractions until my water broke, which left me with 15-30 minutes to get to a hospital before delivery. I wanted to develop a plan of action just in case due to my history. He wouldn't even discuss having a plan and even told me that if I went to a closer hospital, it would take too long for them to figure out I need a c-section and the baby would get stuck and die! Because of the panic attack, he gave me a choice between daily appointments (which I could not afford the gas for) or to have the c-section before 38 weeks. I will never use him again for future pregnancies, nor would I ever recommend him.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Gordon is a very special, caring Physician in these terrible days of pain management crisis, and those of us who are trying to be treated for our pain, cannot, due to the millions who have abused the system, and have dr. shopped, or OD'ed, not following instruction. Dr. Gordon's staff was rather hurried, and rude, but I understand ow busy their practice must be! It all starts with the person who checks you in, (who was great!), but the nurse that took my BP, and checked me in, was hurried, uncaring, and judgmental. Dr. Gordon is awesome, not your typical MD. and I do believe he truly cares! He just needs a better team of nurses to check you into the room, and act somewhat interested in you.

June 4th, 2015
Felt like I couldn't ask him questions, he knows what he's doing and I trust him though.

May 7th, 2015
my first child
My first child and doctor gordan is awesome and I am 35 weeks and he us great doctor and I would again if have another baby :)

July 18th, 2011
ive had 2 babies...
he delivered both of my children. he is calm, experienced, and wonderful. after several friends had bad experiences with thier docs, they switched to Dr.Gordon, and were so pleased. I recommend him to everyone. He delivers all his babies and does his own sonograms. Great Doc! even the nurses at HEB recommend him. he is their favorite too.

June 24th, 2010
Wonderful Gyno!!!
I have been going to Dr. Gordon for years and will continue going for future visits. So far I have only been going to him for annual checkups and a couple other issues, but not for maternity (yet). For all that I have gone to him for, I have been well taken care of.