Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 4th, 2015

Felt like I couldn't ask him questions, he knows what he's doing and I trust him though.

my first child show details my first child
by amanda on May 7th, 2015

My first child and doctor gordan is awesome and I am 35 weeks and he us great doctor and I would again if have another baby :)

Jan 26th, 2012

I am a 36 year old woman who just recently had a baby in november of 2011, my experiance with this doctor was over the top! I highley recommend him for all you gynecologist needs. He is very good at what he does and truly cares about you and your family!! way to doctor! you rock!!!

ive had 2 babies... show details ive had 2 babies...
Jul 18th, 2011

he delivered both of my children. he is calm, experienced, and wonderful. after several friends had bad experiences with thier docs, they switched to Dr.Gordon, and were so pleased. I recommend him to everyone. He delivers all his babies and does his own sonograms. Great Doc! even the nurses at HEB recommend him. he is their favorite too.

Wonderful Gyno!!! show details Wonderful Gyno!!!
by Teresa on Jun 24th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Gordon for years and will continue going for future visits. So far I have only been going to him for annual checkups and a couple other issues, but not for maternity (yet). For all that I have gone to him for, I have been well taken care of.