A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Hu practice?
Dr. Charles Hu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Flagstaff Surgeons.