A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kung Chao Hu MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Hu practice?
- Dr. Charles Hu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Flagstaff Surgeons.