inactive

Charles D Cain MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 16th, 2016
awful. find another doctor.
didn't listen well, had me waiting for three hours and hurt me with the injection he gave me. I have been getting trigger point injections for the last 3 years with great frequency and this is the first time I ever had it really hurt and made the situation worse than before I went. He is a terrible doctor. He may be good at research but has all the bedside manner or a badger and actually made me worse than before I went there.

October 16th, 2015
Excellent

July 11th, 2015
Did not consider my wellbeing
He didn't listen when I said I was not comfortable and made my problem much worse.

January 7th, 2015
Excellent Diagnosis and Epidural Treatment
KIm first to give right diagnosis in three years. Great epiurall treatment, orthotic and PT.

August 23rd, 2014
A compassionate and highly trained pain specialist
I was kept waiting 2 hours past my appointment time. Dr.Kim was very frustrated at scheduling Finally who talks and listens in his office first, going over every detail of what I tried, what has and hasn't worked, then an exam in the exam room. This is respectful.

June 22nd, 2014
Thorough and Caring
Dr. Kim is thorough in his exam. Really speaks to you and assesses your body. Discusses options for treatment. Never rushes and gives full attention. Compassionate and professional in every respect.

July 20th, 2010
78 yr old male with chronic back pain caused by arthritis and other issues.
Thus far Dr. Kim has spent more time talking with me and asking questions about my condition than any other doctor I visited. So far his treatment of a long standing back pain problem appears effective after all other doctors have failed or not even bothered to try to helpme.Staff is efficient and friendly, easy to reach Dr. Kim by phone and he returns calls reasonably quickly