A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Metzger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Metzger, MD, MBA is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metzger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Metzger practice?
Dr. Charles Metzger practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.