A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Metzger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Metzger, MBA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Metzger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Metzger MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Charles Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Metzger practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.