A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Metzger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Metzger, MBA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Metzger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Metzger MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Charles Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Metzger practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.