A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Moore Regional Hospital, Pinehurst, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Mitchell MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Charles Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mitchell practices Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.