Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sam K. on Oct 16th, 2014

Very happy with everything Dr. Mitchell told me and very happy with the meds he gave me. Great clinic and very happy with the professionalism of the staff.

Mar 6th, 2014

In a hurry to make a few extra bucks before moving to Charleston, I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Mitchell. I had a Carcinoid neuroendocrine tumor, not gall stones. He opted to do gall bladder surgery knowing he would not be there to follow up after the removal. He left the area the next day. A conscientious doctor would have referred me to another doctor, who had time to run the numbers on my liver functions and provide true medical care. Thank you Mr. Mitchell, I have 3 months to live.

thanks show details thanks
by earl d austin jr on May 17th, 2013

he is a very out going doctor that make you feel like one of the family!!!! this man and his staff are some of the more loving people to have on your side. my wife went in for bariatric surgery in april. and they have been on her side every min of the way. he have even gone the to next step of giving use his cell number! his team works every hard to help you in your new life. thanks you for everything you and your team has done earl and syran austin

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Nov 1st, 2012

the surgery was a failure and the only explanation he would give was that I was in the 5% of patients that the surgery did not work for....no follow up with nutritional counseling as given and lost a total of 50 lbs while drinking ensure/boost, once eating again the weight loss stopped. Six months later I have had to be reopened for additional surgery and 4 hernia repairs thereafter.

Top Notch Care show details Top Notch Care
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Mitchell is the best in his field, hands down. He and his staff go above and beyond the call to care for each one of their patients. Every single patient that steps through his doors are treated with stellar care, professionalism, and absolute kindness.- C. Frazier

Unfortunate wast of time show details Unfortunate wast of time
by Anonymous on Aug 31st, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Would not recommend this practice to anyone. If considering, please do your homework. The office is COMPLETELY incompetent and I slowly found much of ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
A fantastic doctor!!!!! show details A fantastic doctor!!!!!
by L. Owens-Dif on Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Mitchell is truly the most caring, concerned, talented, and competent doctor that I have ever known. He is very cautious and evaluates each patient's needs thoroughly before making recommendations for any type of procedure. He has consistently shown concern and encouragement for me throughout my weightloss journey and has been my cheerleader all the way! I would have never believed that a doctor could be so caring until I met Dr. Mitchell. His expectations for top-notch treatment of his patients is also reflected throughout his whole office staff. They are all very positive and truly concerned about the patients. I am very fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by B. Eggleston on Jun 12th, 2010

Dr. Mitchell is an excellent doctor. He generally cares about the patient and not about just doing a procedure and sending you off. He provides his personal cell phone number and welcomes your call if you need anything. That is service! how many doctors do that? He is rated AAA