Dr. Charles Mitchell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mitchell?

Life changer

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Wonderful doctor, terrific staff and great hospital experience. I had lap band surgery at another hospital and it was not effective for me. I went to see Dr. Mitchell and we discussed my options and I decided to have it removed and have gastric bypass. It took several months between surgeries to heal and work with his nutritionist and psychologist. I was in the hospital for two days, the staff was wonderful. I went home after two days with no pain. The first month I had weekly visits and then they are monthly and less frequent. The difference between Dr. Mitchell and my previous doctor is the staff of support that he has assembled. I credit much of my success to their care and expertise. If you are looking for help to lose weight and keep it off, I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell and his staff.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Awesome doctor and staff...love them, they gave me my life back. I will never be able to thank Dr. Mitchell and his staff enough.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr Mitchell has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. He truly cares about his patients! I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. His staff is top notch too!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Very happy with everything Dr. Mitchell told me and very happy with the meds he gave me. Great clinic and very happy with the professionalism of the staff.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

In a hurry to make a few extra bucks before moving to Charleston, I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Mitchell. I had a Carcinoid neuroendocrine tumor, not gall stones. He opted to do gall bladder surgery knowing he would not be there to follow up after the removal. He left the area the next day. A conscientious doctor would have referred me to another doctor, who had time to run the numbers on my liver functions and provide true medical care. Thank you Mr. Mitchell, I have 3 months to live.

Don't go here

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

the surgery was a failure and the only explanation he would give was that I was in the 5% of patients that the surgery did not work for....no follow up with nutritional counseling as given and lost a total of 50 lbs while drinking ensure/boost, once eating again the weight loss stopped. Six months later I have had to be reopened for additional surgery and 4 hernia repairs thereafter.

Unfortunate wast of time

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Would not recommend this practice to anyone. If considering, please do your homework. The office is COMPLETELY incompetent and I slowly found much of ...

A fantastic doctor!!!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Dr. Mitchell is truly the most caring, concerned, talented, and competent doctor that I have ever known. He is very cautious and evaluates each patient's needs thoroughly before making recommendations for any type of procedure. He has consistently shown concern and encouragement for me throughout my weightloss journey and has been my cheerleader all the way! I would have never believed that a doctor could be so caring until I met Dr. Mitchell. His expectations for top-notch treatment of his patients is also reflected throughout his whole office staff. They are all very positive and truly concerned about the patients. I am very fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2010

Dr. Mitchell is an excellent doctor. He generally cares about the patient and not about just doing a procedure and sending you off. He provides his personal cell phone number and welcomes your call if you need anything. That is service! how many doctors do that? He is rated AAA+++

Posted on July 20th, 2016