A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Neal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Neal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Neal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Neal practice?
- Dr. Charles Neal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Neal practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.