A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Oh, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Oh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kyumin Oh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Charles Oh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Oh practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Irvine Allergists and Irvine Otolaryngologists.