A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Oh, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Oh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kyumin Oh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Charles Oh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Oh practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Irvine Allergists and Irvine Otolaryngologists.