A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keyu Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Park practice?
- Dr. Charles Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Park practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.