A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Park, Senior Clinical Instructor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keyu Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Park practice?
- Dr. Charles Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Park practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.