A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Phillips practice?
- Dr. Charles Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.