A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Phillips practice?
- Dr. Charles Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.