A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaegi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaegi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaegi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaegi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kaegi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaegi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaegi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Chicago Lakeshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Kaegi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Kaegi practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaegi has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kaegi practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.