A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaegi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaegi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kaegi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaegi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaegi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Chicago Lakeshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Kaegi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Kaegi practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaegi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kaegi practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.