Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore. CitySearch.
Jul 16th, 2015

racist doctor, classist doctor

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Prompt, easy to communicate with and helpful. Highly recommended!

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Kaegi. He takes the time to listen to me and understands my struggles. I follow up with him every month and he has helped me.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the best??

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Initial visit: right on time, thorough, attentive, very assuring and an all-around very positive. Grateful to have found him after my regular MD moved his practice. Started on a new med and have a follow-up in a month. Looking forward to it.

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi treated me with respect, was professional, and has a sense of humor when appropriate. It was a fine experience.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is the best psychiatrist I ever had since I was diagnosed 25 yrs ago. Through his treatmennts I have a better life. Thank you dr. Kaegi

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not too sure about doctor's interest in me, however, he did take me late and expressed willingness to treat me as an individual, not as a formula.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I loved the online appointment scheduling as well as access to forms and regulation. Office is neat and well organized. I was seen by the doctor right away. Dr . Kaegi seemed to be very caring, direct, and professional. Best care!

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I never had a psychiatrist take such interest in my history and I was very impressed with how thorough Dr. Kaegi was and with how he addressed my concerns. I was happy with the results. Also that he listened to me with care allowing me to talk.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely love Dr. Kaegi ! He is so professional and always on time. I've never had an issue with him or his staff.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This appointment went very well. I was seen right away. He was very clear in explaining what my issues were and how to treat it.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was very professional, helpful, and personable. It was easy to set up an appointment, and the wait time was minimal. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a psychiatrist.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was satisfied with my visit. He listened carefully and I will visit again.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is so professional. He immediately addressed my concerns and tried to solve them.I am so happy with his care and I am glad my friend recommended him to me.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was thorough, convienient to book, and easy to talk to. I will definitely continue to see him.

Jun 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

THANK YOU DR. KAEGI AND I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A THERAPIST AT PRESENCE BEHAVIOR OVER AT ST. FRANCIS. I'M VERY GOAL ORIENTATED THANKS TO MY OTHER PSYCHIATRIST THAT MENTIONED THREE AREAS THAT I NEEDED TO RESEARCH. AGAIN THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON JUNE 25.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He had a great bedside manner and he was very knowledgeable about the medicines he prescribed i will recomened dr charles kaegi to any one in my family.thank you dr

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was rude and critical . I went to see him in a really diffacult time . And he is the the worst doctor I have ever meet. I would not recommend him to a Dog

May 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Charles Kaegi is fantastic. Extremely patient and welcoming. I felt very comfortable sharing with Dr Kaegi.

May 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He didn't talk much to me and didn't respond to my feedback.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is always professional & wonderful to work with. He asks qualifying questions, addresses all my concerns and helps me manage my prescribed plan. Excellent doctor who is not quick to just write me a prescription and send me on my way. Amazing Dr.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great visit as always, very little wait time, accurate care, quick rx fills, as always very easy visit. Thanks

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It seemed in a way like I was talking to a machine. I'm very much a people person and enjoy surrounding myself with the same type people and didn't have a comfortable feeling with Dr Kaegi. I was not able to talk freely, only to answer his specific ?s

May 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi gave off an air of judgment from the get-go. I was not impressed.

May 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Do not waste your time with this provider.

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is great! I'm so glad to have him as my doctor, he's always willing to help me find answers with new medications. He cares about my health and happiness. Love the apps too.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy with the service I have received from doctor Charles kaegi. Thank You.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Well it was my first visit. So far i can say it was good. He actually listened to me and was paying attention to my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Barely looked at me throughout the entire appt. Typed away, asked questions and didn't look at me at all. I was in major distress. Did not bother to examine my history thoroughly & ended up in the emergency room 10 days later due to improper medication.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, he is straight to the point & actually cares about your overall health. Does not want to see you depending on medication for the rest of your life. Finally found a doctor who actually cares!

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very nice and address my issues

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My needs were addressed. Service was prompt.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No waiting for my appointment . in and out 15 mins. fast and thorough , just the way I like it .

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

From the moment I walked in felt very judged and was only in for one thing. To get in get out and he gets his money. The dr didn't even have my proper birth place written after being told such info. He doesn't listen and is very traditional and seems bias

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Zero wait time. Listened to everything I had to say and then helped me with the situation. Perfect grade.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very rude and willing to force patients into the medications that obviously he promotes/gets paid for prescribing, regardless if the patient has been taking a previously prescribed medication that has worked for them for years. Not going back.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi is a great doctor! All visits have been great!

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service from making my appointment to my visit with the doctor. My needs were all met and will continue my future care with them as well.

thank for nicer Doctors show details thank for nicer Doctors
Mar 20th, 2015

I am thankful that many other doctors change my opinion regarding snob, rude and unethical CEK.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My First visit with Dr. Kaegi is outstanding. I felt welcome in his office during my appointment. All I know is I found a Doctor that I can talk to and will listen to the patients concern. Great doctor. Looking forward for my next appointment.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was very helpful in determining the right medication for my symptoms and even gave me the option of two different medicines, explaining the likely effects of each. We both agreed upon one and I've been productive, stable and happy ever since.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Straight and to the point. It's nice knowing that he won't keep you waiting very long.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good first impression. Very professsional. Very direct. Very intelligent.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The MD listens very well.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is willing to listen to differing opinions and also offer suggestions.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best psychiatrist I've tried so far.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr Kaegi for 20 some years and I trust him completely. I hope he never retires!

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i have been a patient of Dr.Kaegi for over 15yrs. And we have come to know each others and respect each other thoughts and suggestions. i just wish he would follow-up with things that can only be authorized by him in a timely manner.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoy Dr. Kaegi. He is the only doctor I have had in that specialty that actually shows a great deal concern for the patient.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was fantastic! Very thourough assessment, got straight to the point, and there was literally no wait time. Fantastic, would recommend to anybody.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Kaegi he's a very caring Doctor

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and helpful would def. recommend

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is very professional and on-point. His dedication towards ethics and his profession is very evident upon meeting with him. You can truly tell that he cares about his clients and always is on time. He is great!

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant and professional.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely professional and helpful Doctor.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love you dr kaegi! Your the best. Needed to take my daughter into the office I had no babysitter and he was so nice about it and made me feel comfortable and relaxed

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience all around with Dr Kaegi..Great choice

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The visit was formulaic with the Doctors attention primarily on his computer. Provider was somewhat dismissive when symptoms were discussed - not really what I expected or had hoped for. Visit was a waste of time and I found another Doctor since.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

To be succinct, this doctor is HORRIBLE. Don't waste your time.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The visit was a total, complete, waste of my time and money. He was not helpful to me at all. I would not recomend him to anyone needing treatment for depression, anxiety or other mental problems. I recieved better care from an "online Dr."

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had read the reviews on Dr. Kaegi before my appointment and wasn't sure what to expect. I was really nervous but I ended up having nothing to worry about. Dr. Kaegi was wonderful. He is very knowledgeable.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is an excellent psychiatrist; his medical knowledge extends well past his specialty. He is also a friendly doctor, but he sorely needs a new Apple iMac on his desk in order simplify his busy life, and to project calmness to his office visitors.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
I am glad i am alive, since i change my doctor show details I am glad i am alive, since i change my doctor
Jan 30th, 2015

you have break the confidentiality and put me in the net and included my minor son in the experience, the truth is that is dishonest to and illegal to mess mwith minors

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very friendly and easy to talk to

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Is very helpful and walks you through everything

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He actually smiled for once. I like that i dont have to spend a lot of time in there cos i hate psychiatrists in general.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm completely satisfied.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever!

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is very perfesional, his appointments are always on time. He addresses the concerns and currently maintains my medication needs. Thank you.

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As usual a wonderful visit!!! Understanding, caring,and patient.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was efficient and focused, yet he spent over a half-hour with me on this initial visit, to gather information and discuss my symptoms and concerns. His follow-up was immediate with the prescription and detailed information about the medication.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I view Dr. Kaegi as a consultant for my needs. He responded to my "story", including writing a needed prescription. and offered a counseling referral. As in other reviews, he types notes as you talk. That did not bother me. It was what I needed.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very brief and to the point. May be offsetting to some, but for us on the go I would recommend him.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Quick and to the point. The way I like it.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listened to me and asked important questions. I was very comfortable.

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the appointment went well.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Despite the wait time of about 10 or more minutes Dr. Kaegi is very polite and knows how to identify the patient's needs after looking at one's medical history.

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great MD who helps you and listens well!

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough...I look forward to my next visit.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is always friendly, informative, and knows what is best for me as his patient. He always answers any questions I have about medication and symptoms, which is very helpful.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm really happy for the great healthcare treatment I receive.. I also see that the Doctor really cares about his patients. Thank You.

Dec 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always felt very comfortable with Dr. Kaegi. He has always shown concern and care that I receive the correct medication and dosage. He is also concerned with any side effects that I may be having.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant demeanor and straight to point questions

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found the doctor to be very easy to talk to.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Merry Xmas & happy new year Dr Kaegi ;-))

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very prompt and never a long wait. To the point and very helpful.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful experience and greatly appreciated. Dr. approach is quite the pleasure indeed!

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is a very attentive listener and addresses the human condition using an eclectic approach. He also wants to learn from your session so as to bring something new out of each session.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he was very helpful and kind.He was very clear about my concerns and left me with a ray of hope.I am happy.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was on-time with the appointment. He answered my several questions calmly and with clarity. I appreciated how he was able to explain things in a way I could understand. I highly recommend him.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Been my Dr for over 15 years, I am still with him because of that, very nice Dr great friend!

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought Dr. Kaegi went straight for my problems and was friendly. He was understanding and wasn't judgmental. I will definitely be going to see him for now on.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a wonderful doctor! I never need to search for another psychiatrist again!

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi has a terrific online intake and appointment process. He was professional, thorough, efficient and provided me with exactly what I needed. I am very pleased with having been referred to him and look forward to working together toward my health.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was good of Dr Kaegi to fit me in even after I was 30 mins late for my appointment.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is thorough with his assessment & understanding of your situation. He appears to care about his patients. I would definitely recommend him.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice man.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt very comfortable and it was a professional visit

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt Dr. Kaegi efficiently addressed my issues

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listened to all my concerns and worked with me to find an answer and help

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and attentive

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi is very easy to work. He response to my questions and corcern immediately

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is an excellent psychiatrist. Calm, cool, and precise. An anxiety free office atmosphere, and attention to clinical detail.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi was thorough on my initial event. My diagnosis gave me a perspective I had not considered before.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very comfortable interacting and easy to talk. Would recommend!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kaegi, is a most polite and helpful practitioner. We are grateful to have him as our Doctor. A very pleasant experience indeed!

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No nonsense doctor kind helpful and professional

Very thorough.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

we feel very good and comfortable with this doctor he very much understand our family concern .

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, really listens to patient's history and concerns. Highly recommend him.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All he focused on was my 30yr. old inpatient treatment for drugs! Not my mental stability now. He is too self-centered!!!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi has an office that is easy to get to if traveling from the highway. He's a good listener and thoughtful in his responses. A nice doctor who will pay attention to your needs. He took the time subscribe a medication that was right for me.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, a Perfect visit! THANKS!!!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor was very unpleasant to speak with. He showed a cold demeanor, was condescending, & showed no sympathy towards my disorder, nor to the tears he had me in. He refused to continue successful treatment I've been on 18 yrs. Wasted $150.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a good person and a great doctor.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi was thorough with his questions and seemed sincere.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Arrived 40 minutes early. Got in to see him right at scheduled appointment time.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi made me feel very comfortable (as it was my first time seeing him) and understanding. I've never felt so comfortable at a doctors office

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great provider.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick and to the point. Good with follow ups.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am suffering from panic disorder and severe anxiety attacks dr would give me no medication to address that because of an incident i had in 1998- I was 5 minutes late and he made me wait 40 - I am still suffering and he was no help

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was highly professional and efficient in understanding my situation. He provided a lot of choices and communicated openly about his clinical perspective. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a psychiatrist.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kaegi is always on top oh his game!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough assessment of my needs and answered all of my numerous questions; came away with a clear treatment plan that I have confidence in

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was VERY impressed with Dr Kaegi. He listened to everything I said and addressed all my concerns. He understood my problems and discussed what he felt would work best. I will definitely be seeing Dr Kaegi in the future would recommend him to anyone

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really don't understand the bad reviews for this doctor. He was very thorough and professional and took time to understand my long history and issues. He was patient and went through my options with me and made me feel very comfortable.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is always professional, kind, and very rarely keeps his patients waiting. I am impressed by his knowledge and his efficiency. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kaegi. He has been very thorough in addressing various pros and cons of treatments.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi is great. Many years I've dealt with depression, mind racing, can't focus. It was affecting my daily life. I had YEARS of counseling. No one help me, I suffered in silence. My first visit with Dr Kaegi, all my concerns where addressed. I'm happy.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Such a great understanding doctor. He always is nice and makes me feel confortable and genuinly wants to help.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I got stuck in traffic and showed up 20 minutes late and Dr. Kaegi waited for me even though it was already a late appointment and I was his last visit of the day.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He asked me questions and then cut me off multiple times. He did not address my need for wanting to come off the medication and instead thought it best I just stay put on my dosage. His office is like a corporate lawyer's office. Very uncomfortable.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was very efficient, but also quite detached. He was running about half an hour late so this could explain the hurried manner. He asked the right questions for my meds and got me refills, but if you're new to psychiatry he might be intimidating.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is excellent! I had huge problems focusing. After seeing him he recommended a drug which did help me focus but had some side effects. On my next appointment he prescribed a different drug. My life is amazingly different now!

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi has been extremely helpful and competent, monitoring my blood pressure, weight, and overall well-being. He is attentive, provides information regarding prescriptions and therapists, and provides useful suggestions. I'm glad I found him.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think he is excellent. The only hesitation I have is that he does not seem to be familiar with the newest medications.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have made significant progress under Dr. Kaegi's care.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply does what should be expected from a doctor honest, helpful and informational.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is fairly quiet. He is more than willing to talk in-depth about an issue, but you might have to ask questions to get more information. My other doctors are very impressed by the extensive notes he sends them following our appointments.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes it was a great experience meeting Dr Kaegi for the 1st time and will surely recommend him to family and friends.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent!!!!

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have reviewed Dr. Kaegi before but wanted to ring in again with an endorsement. He continues to provide thoughtful, humane, high-quality care and I am grateful to be a client.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Charles was great! He saw my wife in a timely manner and was very consultative.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi had kept good notes on my last meeting with him, which was some time ago. As a result, he was able to address my problem and help work to solve it. He made me very comfortable, and offered to see me again if I should need his services.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is a wonderful and caring doctor who addresses all medical concerns and finds the best possible solutions to them. I would highly recommend him to all.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi always addressed your concerns in a professional and compassionate manner.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Charles is a very good doctor. He made me feel comfortable , was my first time ever at a psychiatrist so I was afraid of being judged. He is very professional, knowledgeable and direct. I was anxious about the visit but everything went well.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed that a plan was put into place to address my concerns.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Being a credentialed professional myself apropos to ADD issues, I was sorely disappointed to note the incompetentency and ignorance this doctor has apropos to treating A DHD.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I already recommended him to my husband. He is efficient and the ability to schedule my appointments online is a real plus.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Honestly a personal redemption for medical practitioners. If all doctors possessed the same demeanor as Dr Kaegi then I'd be much less reluctant to seek out their services.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi exhibits all the signs a good psychiatrist should. He takes a genuine interest in his patients, their health & well being. In addition, he is kind and makes you feel welcome. I'd highly recommend him to anyone

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi is a no nonsense type of doctor. He is not personalable but you learn that he does care. He may seem distant but I think that's his personality and that's how he separates work. I do believe he cares, he just doesn't show it.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Gets right to the heart of the problem. Good listener and I would recommend him.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor was very rude and would not explain basic questions that I had regarding the orders he was prescribing to me, stating he didn't have time and further questioned my need to know. I found him condescending and unconcerned. FILL'EM and BILL'EM

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very great doctor, very understanding and good listener, I tell all my friends and family about him and send them to him.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi has help me fullfill and coupe with my illness.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor just types a lot in his computer while talking to him

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Kaegi was, as usual, very productive and helpful. He listened to what I had to say, my needs were heard, and we worked together to come to a mutually agreeable plan.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was professional, prompt and a good listener.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr.Kaegi. Great psychiatry.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have an acquaintance who is a social worker. I told her about Dr. Kaegi. She now refers her clients to him. I've referred others, too.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No wait time. Asked important questions. Made and adjusted suggestions based on my previous experiences and concerns. Upfront, honest, and candid about next steps and expectations.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt comfortable talking with him

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was pleasant and professional. He discussed various treatment options in detail and was Extremely well informed on all issues we discussed. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been looking for a provider of psych services since I arrived in Chicago several months ago. Many doctors were not taking new patients or offering appointments several months out. Dr Kaegi was easy to get into see and was very professional

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I shared some recent tragedy that I had experienced and Dr was very very reserved and did not offer so much as an "I am sorry for your loss" or "Im sorry to hear that happened." I left feeling a little less satisfied than usual with the appointment.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kaegi is very easy too talk too and he seems to answer all the questions I have.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed with how completely everything was covered, and look forward to a good working relationship.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Asked good questions of me before answering my questions. Listened to my answers, sometimes asked a few MORE questions to clarify.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i appreciate his concern and caring ways and will always need his help!

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kaegi is person of excellence and example.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Charles Kaegi was just the right person to see with my condition. He recognized immediately what my symptoms were and knew how to help me with it. I have seen improvement since day one of leaving his office and I am eternally grateful.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very quick and very good

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Be weary of negative reviews. I went with Dr. Kaegi because of the good reviews I read and he exceeded my expectations. The thoroughness of his visit was really comforting. I'm in the right hands! Be on time, he is busy and extremely professional.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and straightforward. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very straight to the point and clear and concise

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very open for discussion about my current situation, he asked many important questions. I feel we got alot done for my first appointment. He was helpful, I will be going back to see him.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good listener and notetaker. Also, Kaegi is really helpful when it comes to prescribing medication. I would definately recommend this doctor to others.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Kaegi, he made me feel comfortable with something that is difficult to discuss and was very thorough in his interview. He was very polite and open and willing to listen to everything I had to say.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt well informed and satisfied with my visit.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, courteous, I felt relaxed in an uncomfortable situation.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent as always! THANKS!

Charles Kaegi, Racist Pig show details Charles Kaegi, Racist Pig
by Anon on Mar 11th, 2014

He put me into panic instead of helping me.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very objective and client oriented.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My needs we well addressed.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Kaegi Is a Phenomenal Doctor and I was very please with the service I received. I would most definitely recommend him to someone looking for mental health treatment.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He really seemed to know his stuff and got right to the heart of the matter.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Positive Experience. No wait

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He uses his time with me efficiently, though I do feel a little pressed to hurry up and say everthing that needs to be said quickly and I am afraid that I might forget something.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is straight forward and to the point and understanding of complications with medication or one's desire for different care.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a first time patient, Dr. Kaegi was incredibly easy to speak with and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Kaegi is very thorough and takes a genuine interest to provide the best possible prognosis. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kaegi.

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Kaegi seems to be pretty knowledgable in his field of psychiatry when it comes down to human behavior and medical treatment for the illness and he listens to the patient concerns about medications and the effects and let one make choices also.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and straight forward. Addressed my issues accordingly and made me feel welcomed.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kaegi is always nice and listens to what I have to say. most times I only wait about 5min but the last time I was there the waiting room was full and I can not handle being in a room full of people so I stood in the hall way and I think I missed my spo

he is very good doctor.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kaegi is an excellent psychiatrist and a considerate human being. However, he obviously needs technological assistance with office equipment, computers, web. If he won't take my free advice, might he consider paying me for it? Would that be ethical?

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Charles is great.. Gets straight to the point, no beating around the bush. I will definitely go to him from now onwards.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is a knowledgeable andcaring doctor. I just hope they come out with a new sleeping pillthat works for me. So far, the previous sleeping pills weren't very effective. I am sure as soon as an option is available, DR. Kaegi will help me with this!

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment was great as usual. He has excellent deskside manner.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend doctor Kaegi to anyone who is tired of going at it alone.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I scheduled online, provided all insurance information, & even had my records faxed over immediately. Dr. did not review my records at all & ended up just refilling my old prescriptions. I prepared him prior to ensure a productive visit, & it was a waste.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able too have my problems addressed with dr.kaegi

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was efficient and understanding. I felt I was able to communicate clearly, and did not have to worry about hand-holding or judgmental reactions. I highly recommend him.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was not what I expected. I felt very comfortable with him and trust his knowledge, information and recommendations. I look forward to seeing him again. Love the access to my medical records through a secure site.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi was very understanding and very informative. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Kaegi. He is much better then the doctors I have seen in the past.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was great! No nonsense. Nice and understanding. I'll be back soon!

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K did NOT address anything with me. He simply just saw me, told me he doesn't know whats wrong, and then charged me an additional $150.00 just for being seen. This is the WORST place I have ever been to. all he did was see me for 10 mins. HORRIBLE!

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kaegi is excellent: professional, objective, honest, informed, organized, articulate, intelligent, & he cares about patients; I would rate him 10/10.

Upsetting show details Upsetting
by Cecilia P. Cole, M.A. on Nov 5th, 2013

CKaegi needs to be reported to the ethical board for review of his professional manners, ethical behavior in communicating with a minor in telephone conversation, he displace all his anger as he spoke in the phone with my minor son calling him a bad name offensive", he told my son that our dog that was barking at the moment of the call is that Cecilia Cole , my son told him that he was disrespectful, kaegi told my minor son that doesn't take the useless insurance public aid(he does he has before). Kaegi did me wrong before abandon me, taking out my meds without care, never refer me to anyone I was very ill at the ER due to his lack of professionalism. Today, I tried to retry him again given him a second chance and that prompt his phone call to my home while my appmt was already accepted in his system. he kick me out from the office look ing very aggressive scared me. Then proceed to call my home spoke to my minor son call him names, call me a b, my son a p, yelling out of control, and saying that that useless public aid insurance was not good enough for him. Finally, he disclose private information to my minor son, information that was out of my son knowledge. I am a qualified mental health professional and I am sure Kaegi needs to revisited what he did today, He will face consequences to the displace anger and fear he impose in my child, and even more he needs therapy himself, he is no good to help anyone if he can control his own behavior. Please, don't ever make an appointment with this man, he is extremely narcissistic, he discriminate the social class. Bad doctor.

Oct 24th, 2012

I don't recommend him to anyone, I am myself a master level mental health professional, and he did me wrong, misdiagnosed me, mess up my medications, very rude he abandon me and never look back to apologize or give an opportunity to find another doctor. Thanks to my common sense i was able to manage any crisis, and but still dealing with the mess up in my meds and already great advances I had accomplish in my own health. His negligence set me back. I am sure he needs to read more about the many ways medications work and when is the appropriate time to stop or switch them.

Unkind heart! show details Unkind heart!
Aug 7th, 2012

My overall experience with this doctor has been truly frustration. I won't recommend him to anyone, I don't want them to fell the way I am, he doesn't listen the patients opinion, and has a weak ego. Professionally, he is capable to close a case mostly unilaterally, leaving you with no time to find another doctor to take care of the patient needs. He is very inflexible, and uncaring, he needs to see the pain of the patient to give and to take apologies.

An autocratic not much of a listener professional show details An autocratic not much of a listener professional
Jul 6th, 2012

I never felt understood by this professional, he speak little, spend the less time possible with me, his goals are what matter in the treatment, I had medications prescribe by a previous doctor and they worked for me, and Kaegi change them leaving me with nothing that help with my symptoms in this area of my suffering. I am dissapointed by the way he took over and disregard my needs in treatment. I am obligued to find a kind,simphatico, respectful and culturally inform doctor. There is more I will like to say but is too late and I won't go back to him, he didn't respect my credentials and my professionalism in knowing my own persona and what was good for me in terms of meds and time.

by Maureen012665 on Dec 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kaegi was the first psychiatrist I saw. He made it easy to talk to him. He always seemed like you were his only patient and what you were going through really mattered to him. He is very intelligent which may make him seem hard for some to get used

Read Full Review at citysearch.com