Dr. Charles Kaegi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kaegi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2016

Don't waste your time

These other people must be referring to a different Dr. Kaegi. The one I saw was cold, rude, and totally unprofessional. He couldn't seem to get me out the door fast enough. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy if I had one.

July 17th, 2015

racist doctor, classist doctor

March 20th, 2015

I am thankful that many other doctors change my opinion regarding snob, rude and unethical CEK.

March 12th, 2014

Charles Kaegi, Racist Pig

He put me into panic instead of helping me.

October 25th, 2012

I don't recommend him to anyone, I am myself a master level mental health professional, and he did me wrong, misdiagnosed me, mess up my medications, very rude he abandon me and never look back to apologize or give an opportunity to find another doctor. Thanks to my common sense i was able to manage any crisis, and but still dealing with the mess up in my meds and already great advances I had accomplish in my own health. His negligence set me back. I am sure he needs to read more about the many ways medications work and when is the appropriate time to stop or switch them.

August 8th, 2012

Unkind heart!

My overall experience with this doctor has been truly frustration. I won't recommend him to anyone, I don't want them to fell the way I am, he doesn't listen the patients opinion, and has a weak ego. Professionally, he is capable to close a case mostly unilaterally, leaving you with no time to find another doctor to take care of the patient needs. He is very inflexible, and uncaring, he needs to see the pain of the patient to give and to take apologies.

July 7th, 2012

An autocratic not much of a listener professional

I never felt understood by this professional, he speak little, spend the less time possible with me, his goals are what matter in the treatment, I had medications prescribe by a previous doctor and they worked for me, and Kaegi change them leaving me with nothing that help with my symptoms in this area of my suffering. I am dissapointed by the way he took over and disregard my needs in treatment. I am obligued to find a kind,simphatico, respectful and culturally inform doctor. There is more I will like to say but is too late and I won't go back to him, he didn't respect my credentials and my professionalism in knowing my own persona and what was good for me in terms of meds and time.

November 28th, 2016