Psychiatrists

4801 W Peterson Ave
Ste. 217
Chicago, IL 60646
773-282-4387
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Charles Kaegi, Racist Pig  |  show details
by Anon on Mar 11th, 2014

He put me into panic instead of helping me.

|  Upsetting  |  show details
by Cecilia P. Cole, M.A. on Nov 5th, 2013

CKaegi needs to be reported to the ethical board for review of his professional manners, ethical behavior in communicating with a minor in telephone conversation, he displace all his anger as he spoke in the phone with my minor son calling him a bad name offensive", he told my son that our dog that was barking at the moment of the call is that Cecilia Cole , my son told him that he was disrespectful, kaegi told my minor son that doesn't take the useless insurance public aid(he does he has before). Kaegi did me wrong before abandon me, taking out my meds without care, never refer me to anyone I was very ill at the ER due to his lack of professionalism. Today, I tried to retry him again given him a second chance and that prompt his phone call to my home while my appmt was already accepted in his system. he kick me out from the office look ing very aggressive scared me. Then proceed to call my home spoke to my minor son call him names, call me a b, my son a p, yelling out of control, and saying that that useless public aid insurance was not good enough for him. Finally, he disclose private information to my minor son, information that was out of my son knowledge. I am a qualified mental health professional and I am sure Kaegi needs to revisited what he did today, He will face consequences to the displace anger and fear he impose in my child, and even more he needs therapy himself, he is no good to help anyone if he can control his own behavior. Please, don't ever make an appointment with this man, he is extremely narcissistic, he discriminate the social class. Bad doctor.

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I don't recommend him to anyone, I am myself a master level mental health professional, and he did me wrong, misdiagnosed me, mess up my medications, very rude he abandon me and never look back to apologize or give an opportunity to find another doctor. Thanks to my common sense i was able to manage any crisis, and but still dealing with the mess up in my meds and already great advances I had accomplish in my own health. His negligence set me back. I am sure he needs to read more about the many ways medications work and when is the appropriate time to stop or switch them.

|  Unkind heart!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

My overall experience with this doctor has been truly frustration. I won't recommend him to anyone, I don't want them to fell the way I am, he doesn't listen the patients opinion, and has a weak ego. Professionally, he is capable to close a case mostly unilaterally, leaving you with no time to find another doctor to take care of the patient needs. He is very inflexible, and uncaring, he needs to see the pain of the patient to give and to take apologies.

|  An autocratic not much of a listener professional  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I never felt understood by this professional, he speak little, spend the less time possible with me, his goals are what matter in the treatment, I had medications prescribe by a previous doctor and they worked for me, and Kaegi change them leaving me with nothing that help with my symptoms in this area of my suffering. I am dissapointed by the way he took over and disregard my needs in treatment. I am obligued to find a kind,simphatico, respectful and culturally inform doctor. There is more I will like to say but is too late and I won't go back to him, he didn't respect my credentials and my professionalism in knowing my own persona and what was good for me in terms of meds and time.

|  show details
by Maureen012665 on Dec 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kaegi was the first psychiatrist I saw. He made it easy to talk to him. He always seemed like you were his only patient and what you were going through really mattered to him. He is very intelligent which may make him seem hard for some to get used

Read Full Review at citysearch.com