A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaelin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaelin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaelin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kaelin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Kaelin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Kaelin practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaelin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kaelin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.