A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaelin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaelin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaelin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kaelin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Kaelin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Kaelin practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaelin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kaelin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.