Dr. Charles Kaelin MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

January 5th, 2016
I have been blessed to be treated twice now for two separate injuries and feel that y owe a great deal to Dr. Kaelin and his staff for treatment. I have been pleased and been made a part of my care team from the start. Great people and treatment.

November 17th, 2015
Extraordinary Doctor!!
Dr. Kaelin is the best! He has extraordinary bedside manner, he has off the charts follow up/ after care. I only gave him 5 stars because the scale only went that far he deserves more!

November 2nd, 2015
A wonderful kind man and a great orthopedic doc wI'll continue to have take care of me and all my family .

May 9th, 2013
Great Practice - Knowledgeable caring staff!
The staff is always willing to help! Dr. Kaelin is not only a great surgeon, but a caring professional. He gives his patients his cell phone# - who does that anymore? He said his wife is a nurse so she understands patient care and to call whenever it is needed - even if I woke up at 2am with a swollen knee post op - said that can't wait so call! This is what medical professionals can learn from Dr. Kaelin - it will not hurt your success to care about your patients even if it costs you a 2am wake up call! I have had hand/ankle surgery for previous sports injuries from the best docs that Harvard had to offer - Dr Kaelin ranks above them all!

January 18th, 2013
Awesome Doctor/ Best care ever
Dr. Kaelin did an awesome job on my knee surgury. I have 6 mo. follow ups with him and he is very friendly and tends to my needs. If I need futher care on anything else I would definately pick Dr. Kaelin. I am thankful that he was chosen as my Doctor. I wish he had an office closer to me. Thanks TSM for everything. See you again soon for my next follow up.

August 11th, 2011
Self employed House Cleaning
The whole experiance working with Dr. Kaelin and his staff was very comfortable! I was treated with kindness and respect before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Kaelin to anyone that has any needs with orthopaedic care! All of his offices and surgical site in Mt. Juliet are very nice to be at when you have to undergo these treatments! Highly Recommended!!

June 6th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Kaelin has the best bedside manner a patient could ask for. His knowledge is unsurpassed and this is coming from a person whose whole family has seen him on at least one occassion from my son at 6 years old to my mom at 70 years old. I recommend him to all my friends and the parents of the kids I coach and they all say the same thing.."thank you" for telling us about Dr. Kaelin.

October 16th, 2010
This man owns the practice, MRI and Surgery Center...beware...he will schedule all of the above without you even having that serious of an issue just to take your money. Always long waits.My advice, find another ortho doctor.

September 24th, 2009
Wasn't satisfied!
I was not satisfied with this Doctor, i had 2 visits with him. I had gotten hurt at work and was seeing another doctor who referred me to Dr. Kaelin to be checked for arthritis, well that was a joke. He sent me to have a ENG test, which took 4 weeks to be approved through workers comp because his assistants didn't know what they were doing with the paper work. Then the test was a joke, I was sent to a cheesy place where i had the fastest and worst by far eng test, i have had 2 previous, so i knew what to expect, this however was a joke. They should last from a time range of 30 minutes to an hour, not 10 minutes and your done. I went back to Dr. Kaelin after seeing him about 5 weeks before, it was a horrible visit, I feel because i was workers comp case, i got passed over, i was told my record should be expunged, because i was too young to have the words arthritis and RSD used on my record. now i still have swollen fingers and hand and wrist and have limited movement to my wrist.