A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahle
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kahle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kahle practice?
- Dr. Charles Kahle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kahle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Woodville, OH.
See Woodville Family Physicians and Woodville General Practitioners.