A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahle
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kahle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kahle practice?
- Dr. Charles Kahle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kahle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Woodville, OH.
See Woodville Primary Care Doctors and Woodville General Practitioners.