A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kalenowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kalenowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kalenowski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalenowski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kalenowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Kalenowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Kalenowski practice?
- Dr. Charles Kalenowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kalenowski practices Family Medicine near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover Park, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Bartlett Family Physicians.