Dr. Charles Kalenowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kalenowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016

Mr.

Dr. Chuck is great, so is his staff and I never wait for an appointment. He makes sure he goes over everything & helped me with my Migraines. The medicine can be expensive and Dr. Chuck gave me 2 sample packs to make sure it worked before prescribing me the medicine. I've referred him several times and will keep doing so.

October 30th, 2014

Seems to be interested in maximizing billing...

Called to schedule a new patient appointment and was informed I'd have to schedule two appointments. One to "meet and greet" and then a second appointment to actually have the physical. The first appointment is to "go over history" even though I'm young and have no health problems. Sounds like a convenient way to bill the insurance twice for the same services. I've never been to a doctor's office with such practice.

August 14th, 2013

General

I have been going to Dr. Kalenowski for many years. He always finds out what is wrong with me and answers any questions that I may have. It is an excellent two-way conversation to my satisfaction. I highly recommend him he is an excellent doctor.

January 16th, 2013

Awesome experience. Great office.

Have always had a great experience.

July 10th, 2012

5 minute checkup and no actual medical care

Came in with severe tonsillitis for several days, was rushed through a 5 minute exam and was told nothing was wrong with me. Saw another doctor the following morning and was immediately prescribed strong antibiotics. New doctor was astonished my personal doctor did nothing. Called Dr. Kalenowski's HR lady and argued that billing my insurance company for a pointless visit that yielded no actual medical care was not right. She said she would talk to the doctor and call me back later that day.Nearly 2 weeks later, I received a call back from her who stated that Dr. Kalenowski disagrees, and he would be billing my insurance anyway for his pointless visit. I will be fighting it and telling everyone what a terrible, rude and arrogant doctor he is.

April 4th, 2011

We have been going to Dr K since he started, he is a very nice and caring Doctor. Very easy to talk to and gives you time to talk. I tell everyone about him.

December 21st, 2009

Great doctor - asks you questions and listens to your concerns - does not feel threatened by questions. Interested in your overall health - he does seem a bit rushed however.

March 15th, 2009

This Dr. was giving me antibiotics for my son's cough..... it was Asthma. He also refused him a Flu shot before we got into an Allergist to diagnose him. For us, he didn't work out well. We never waited for an appt.

July 26th, 2008

Great, knowledgeable doctor. Great, efficient office staff. Super happy with Dr. Kalenowski. He's helped me and my family tremendously. Thank you.

February 17th, 2017