A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kallina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallina
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kallina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kallina, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Kallina MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Kallina practice?
- Dr. Charles Kallina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kallina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.