A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kallina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kallina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kallina, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Kallina MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Kallina practice?
- Dr. Charles Kallina has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kallina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.