Surgeons

251 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
518-456-0065
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN you will be sorry!!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

asked my ins co to send me to there dr for exam so I would not have to worry about being rejected for any treatment the report from this man was just out right crazy! i have been to 5 Dr's for my injuries after a car accident and they all say the same thing "this is VERY bad" this guy said "he can return to work no PT needed and no more meds needed"I would like to thank MY ins co for sending me to their Dr and take such good care of me? My oun ins co that I pay for my best coverage sent me to the worst Dr on the planet? is that what they think of there insured? the people who depend on them for security? the people who pay such high premiums for protection?

|  He doesn't practice just examines people for insurance companies...he truly doesn't know what he is doing....  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

why any smart person would have you be examined by this quack is beyond me...his entire report was wrong from the first sentence...he accused me of lying about my pain...all he kept doing was using a tape measure to measure the circumference of my arm from shoulder to wrist...and asking about all the surgeries I ever had and why...I was there about a work injury not previous surgeries...he is awful...

|  quack,Quack,quack!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

If Ducks could be doctors they could do what this idiot does.

|  show details
by Concerned Citizen on Jul 9th, 2010

He talks but doesnt listen, prognosis was wrong, contested every other Doctors findings. Real harsh most of the time. Went to other doctors for correct evaluation, Had proof he was wrong and he still contested there findings. Will never go back to him again.