A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kandalaft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kandalaft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kandalaft, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandalaft graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kandalaft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Firaz Kandalaft MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Kandalaft practice?
- Dr. Charles Kandalaft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kandalaft practices Psychiatry near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Tarrytown Psychiatrists.