A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kandler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kandler, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kandler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Kandler FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Kandler practice?
- Dr. Charles Kandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kandler practices Urology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Urologists.