A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kandler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kandler, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kandler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Kandler FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Kandler practice?
- Dr. Charles Kandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kandler practices Urology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Urologists.