A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lance Kane MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Kane practice?
- Dr. Charles Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kane practices Dermatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists.