Dr. Charles Kane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kane?

April 20th, 2017

Dr. Kane's a great doctor! Go to him!

Dr. Kane's down to earth manner is one reason I return to him time and again. He is very thorough and practical. And when there's a question of if to biopsy a spot, he says, "would I take it off of ME?" I like that. He spends time with his patients. I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Kane.

March 21st, 2017

Excellent doctor

I have come to see Dr. Kane with some really weird skin problems. He new exactly how to treat them. He is also very patient, kind and cares about his patients.

August 2nd, 2016

Amazing Doctor, Class Act, HIGHLY Recommend

I just want to say, I have never really felt the need to express a review about a Doctor until I met Dr. Kane. This man is an amazing Doctor and an amazing person. Dr. Kane went above and beyond what any Doctor has done for me. He took his time, listened, gave a thorough explanation of what was going on and what procedure was needed. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Kane to ANYONE looking for a Dermatologist. What a lasting impression this gentleman made on me, if only every Doctor could emulate what he is all about.

May 11th, 2016

DO NOT COME HERE

I made an appointment for 10:15 and arrived early because I was a new patient, after an hour I spoke to receptionist and was told I would be next at 11:30..at 12:05 I decided to leave because I waited for TWO HOURS. Two hours later without even seeing the doctor...this place is HORRIBLE.

September 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor that explains very well

July 21st, 2015

very qualified, accurate and efficient. Limited office waiting time till seen

March 31st, 2015

Not On Time

This is my second time to see Dr Kane, my first time he was 45 minutes late to the appointment - so I scheduled my second visit with him as the first of the day...I arrived at the appointment 15 minutes early and was disappointed that he was 45 minutes late again...I left the office still without seeing him to see an overcrowded waiting room at 8:15 in the morning...I'm sorry, but that's on no-one but Dr Kane...that is poor customer service.

March 25th, 2015

The best dermatologist in Tampa bay

I have seeing Dr Kane for a long time, and I can say , he is the best!!!very professional, courteous, caring, and knowledgeable..

August 28th, 2013

WOW, WOW, WOW

I had used Vitals.com because my current dermatologist has a terrible bedside manner and feeling comfortable with my doctor is very important to me. I saw Dr Kane's score and decided to visit him. I was blown away from start to finish. The ladies in the front office were very friendly and I felt welcomed. My barely waited at all to go back to the room and I hadn't even finished undressing when Dr Kane was at the door. He was soooooooooooooo friendly. He seemed like he genuinely cared and I was able to be myself. He addressed all my issues and I feel hopeful about the future. I really could have hung out all day with him. He is great! The ladies at checkout were so courteous and even took the time to ask me about my personal life. I look forward to my next appointment very much. Now if only Dr Kane covered all areas of medicine.....

August 26th, 2013

VP Corporate Relations Advantica

Dr. Kane was personable; gentle and thorough in his meeting with me---he told me step by step what he was doing and always reassured me that the check up was proceeding as expected---

June 27th, 2013

The best

Dr. Kane treats me as if I am his only patient. He never makes me feel rushed and he truly listens to my questions. His answers and well understood and with logic. He has all the qualities that makes a doctor great at what they do. I highly recommend him!! Also, he has the nicest staff; that is rare to find both at the same office.

April 20th, 2013

The Best Doctor in Tampa Bay

I went to see him in January, I was very surprised to see, how caring, sweet, he is. Very different from most doctors who just want to see you for 2 min, and send you the bill the same day.Dr kane, spent a lot of time with me, and his nurse is excellent.