A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kasbarian is Good. Dr. Kasbarian has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kasbarian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasbarian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kasbarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Lewisville
- Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasbarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kasbarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Kasbarian practice?
Dr. Charles Kasbarian practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Kasbarian, Dr. Chas Kasbarian, Dr. Carl Kasbarian, Dr. Chuck Kasbarian