Dr. Charles Kase MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 3 reviews

January 9th, 2012
Down to Earth ; and Soldiered for America !
Good man to have on your team ; you may not care for his way of telling you bad information because he will not sugar coat his findings ; If you don't want to hear the real problem and the real solution ; If one exists then don't go to Dr. Kase , he is a no Sugar coater Dr.

November 17th, 2011
Does not speak down to me and uses plain English. Always makes sure I understand the problem and my options. Very conservative. Knows the limits of medicine and won't make promises he can't keep even when it's not what I want to hear. I take my whole family to him and recommend him to others. Appointments are a little hard to get.

March 17th, 2011
Outdated Practices and Philosphy
He misdiagnosed me and then applied the treatment you would to a 70 year old not an active outdoor person under 40. His misdiagnosis and way outdated treatment resulted in permanent damage. He also used treatments and suggested surgeries that were contraindicated. Thankfully after two wasted surgeries I swtiched doctors. The new doctor repaired much of the damage Dr. Kase did and identified problems Dr. Kase never even recognized!!! Still some damage could not be undone. He's stuck in military mode from the 1980's and is also extreamely arrogant when he clearly has no right to be! I asked him pointed questions based on my own research which he publically mocked (I later learned from other doctors) but it turns out my research and questions were dead on and had he been humble enough to follow up I wouldn't be permenantly messed up now. He's damaged other people too and always finds a way to blame something or someone other than himself.