A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kastenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kastenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Kastenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Kastenberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Kastenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kastenberg practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.