A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kastenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastenberg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kastenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kastenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Kastenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Kastenberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Kastenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kastenberg practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.