Learn more about Dr. Charles Katzenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Katzenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Katzenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenberg graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Katzenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Katzenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Katzenberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Katzenberg has 12 office locations.
Dr. Charles Katzenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ and San Manuel, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.