A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaupke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaupke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kaupke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaupke graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaupke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaupke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans