Dr. Charles Kawada MD Patient Reviews

Caring.

January 22nd, 2014
Past Patient

March 28th, 2011
Most irresponsible doctors office I have ever been to.
I have never seen such unprofessional behavior in my life as in Kawada's office. I never saw the same doctor twice in a row. They changed my doctor on me without telling me, so of course, my calls went unreturned. They repeatedly scheduled me for appointments when the doctor I was to see was not in, and then would leave me sitting in the waiting room endlessly until I got up and left. This happened three times before I complained officially, and when I mentioned it to the administration, Kawada himself appeared to scold me for dragging him out of surgery, as if I should have known my appointment time was for nothing. A previous time, I complained because I had nobody to ask any questions to about why I miscarried, and so the office manager sat me in a room to pressure me for God knows what reason. I just wanted a doctor to ask questions to. As far as I am concerned, if the secretary checks me in and nobody tells me for two hours that the doctor is not in, they should either find somebody to see me or get me scheduled, but to scold me for not knowing they schedule appointments regularly that do not happen is simply a sign of a bad office. I saw plenty of people come in with interpreters. I guess if you are desperate and don't speak English, it might be your last stop, but otherwise, God be with you and guide you on and away from these lackeys. I went to MGH after Kawada, and my doctor there was appalled at the lack of testing, the lack of following up, and amount of time I had wasted at Kawada's office.

November 11th, 2010
Wonderful physician!
Dr. Kawada is a kind empathic doctor who treats patients with great consideration and respect. He also strikes me as incredibly competent; he seems to exude great intelligence and sensitivity. I trust his professional judgment very much, and feel confident that my health is in good hands with him.I don't think anyone likes going to the gynecologist, but this doctor makes it the best experience it can possibly be.

September 22nd, 2015