A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kellner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kellner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Clinical Research
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kellner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Horn Kellner MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Kellner practice?
- Dr. Charles Kellner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kellner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.