A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kellner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kellner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kellner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kellner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Clinical Research
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kellner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Horn Kellner MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Kellner practice?
- Dr. Charles Kellner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kellner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.