A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kenny is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kenny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Kenny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Kenny practice?
- Dr. Charles Kenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kenny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Surgeons.