A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kergosien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kergosien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kergosien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kergosien graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kergosien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kergosien MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kergosien practice?
- Dr. Charles Kergosien has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kergosien practices Internal Medicine near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Internists.