A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kerr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kerr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Kerr DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Charles Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.