A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kessler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Kessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Willis Kessler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Charles Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kessler practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Plastic Surgeons and Pueblo Surgeons.