A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kevorkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kevorkian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kevorkian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kevorkian graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kevorkian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kevorkian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans