A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kevorkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kevorkian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kevorkian
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kevorkian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kevorkian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kevorkian graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kevorkian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kevorkian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kevorkian practice?
- Dr. Charles Kevorkian has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kevorkian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.