A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kevorkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kevorkian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kevorkian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kevorkian graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kevorkian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles G Kevorkian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Kevorkian practice?
- Dr. Charles Kevorkian has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kevorkian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.