Dr. Charles Kiell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kiell?

March 16th, 2017

Good Doctor

It was after office hours that I went to the doctor and I was told their was a blockage,it turned out to be an Aneurysm and Dr.Kiell, was called in-he save my leg from amputation. He did emergency surgery that night and took real good care of me. Thank you, Dr. Kiell

May 15th, 2013

I have a lump on my lower right side and have been experiencing pain for some time. My family doctor ordered a CT scan and he then referred me to Hickory Surgical because of something he saw that was out of the ordinary. I was told at my first visit with Dr. Cox that I had narrowing of the blood vessels in my stomach and he mentioned vascular disease. This was very scary because I had no idea what all that meant. He referred me to Dr. Kiell from that point. Well my experience with Dr. Kiell was the worst experience I have ever had. He did not explain anything to me and I left his office with no answers what so ever. When I asked him a question, a simple question, like do I need some type of medication or special diet, he just shrugged his shoulders and told me that was a good question. His cell phone started ringing while I was explaining my symptoms and he was more interested in the phone and was paying no attention to what I was trying to explain. And I still have no clue what the painful lump is in my right side. I told him I had a lot of questions and all he said was "I bet you do". What kind of doctor does that? I waited on him for at least 20-30 minutes for him to spend 5 minutes to tell me nothing. I have contacted my family doctor and will be seeing him tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some answers because I'm still scared and wonder what is going on. I will never go back to see Dr. Kiell for any reason what so ever and I suggest you find another doctor.

March 6th, 2013

mr

the most profesional and compassionate MD I have ever meet in my 83 yers of life

April 29th, 2011

Dr. Kiell is a great doctor! He repaired my ruptured abdominal aorta last month. This was emergency surgery and was life threatning. I'm at home now and doing great.

March 16th, 2017