Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 27th, 2012

I was a patient of his several years ago and lost his care because of a business decision . I changed Dr's and did not feel that I was getting any better or becoming wiser to my illness. The practice changed again and I was able to get back with Doc Kilo . Best thing that ever happened to me. He listens to me and now my health plan is going forward.Lots of questions are being answered and much more understanding of the deeper issues. I can not say enough about this DOC.

Jan 20th, 2011

What a terrific doctor. He is excellent diagonistic doctor, pleasant, spends time with the patient and a very "up" personality.

His new practice is wonderful! show details His new practice is wonderful!
Dec 30th, 2010

I have seen Dr Kilo for the past 6 years. He takes excellent care of my husband and myself. He has left Anchor Health and now opened a concierge practice. We now have no wait time at all. I have been able to call him directly on a saturday morning for his advice when I wasn't feeling well. He is an excellent Doctor and person. We are so glad he's our concierge Doctor. What a blessing...

Provide service without informing the patient show details Provide service without informing the patient
Sep 21st, 2010

I was charge for the service without knowing.

Excellent Doctor!! show details Excellent Doctor!!
by Jennifer Michaelsman on May 28th, 2008

He was very friendly, very smart and caring. He helped me and gave me insight where prior Doctors had not. I have recommeded him to many of my friends and family.