Dr. Charles Kimelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kimelman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kimelman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

The BEST!

I've been going to Dr. Kimelman for years. He is the best! He sincerely cares about his patients. His staff is kind and very efficient.

December 5th, 2014

The Best

Dr. Kimelman has been my gynecologist since 1981. He is above reproach in every respect. The best doctor I have encountered in my life and one that has seen me through many medical issues. He is the best.

July 24th, 2014

As sharp as they come....A truly great doctor....5 star

Dr. K.is everything you would want in a physician. Smart, experienced and most compassionate. He is a great role model for the medical profession. His medical training is impeccable.He diagnosed my mom with ovarian cancer when she was living in Fla., (over the phone,) and immediately arranged for her to be seen upon her arrival in LA. He then arranged her surgery at Tarzanaa Hospital with the best in the field. He too assisted in her surgery, as he has oncological surgery training.He has been a great physician over the years and I truly respect his medical opinion on so many levels. His rapport with the best physicians in the city makes his expertise invaluable. His knowledge of medical studies is stellar..(cancer and hormone replacement).I only wish that he delivered my sons, (I had been a patient of a Dr. at Cedars at the time )..His office staff is wonderful as well. Dr. K. is as good as they come....

January 8th, 2014

Great doc!

I haven't been a patient of Dr. Kimelman for several years now-since moving away from SoCal, but I was happy to see that he is still practicing. I have always had very positive experiences with Dr. Kimelman and his staff (Barb and Gail). He delivered all three of my children who are grown now. He is extremely competent; I trusted his judgment and expertise completely. He listened to me and addressed all of my questions and concerns. He is very personable and he and his staff made me feel comfortable during my office visits and hospital stays. He went above and beyond the call of duty for me many times while I was his patient. Once, when the hospital (not mentioning any names) treated me unfairly, he went to bat for me right away and voilà ... problem solved ! He is an exceptional doctor; I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kimelman ...

April 7th, 2011

Very easy experience. Great Doctor.

October 4th, 2010

He has been a very dedicated doctor who has had to hassle with HMO stuff. I would still see him annually even if I have to pay.He's professional and his office staff is diligent to all patients

April 13th, 2016