A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kimmelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kimmelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kimmelman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
- Taste Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmelman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimmelman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimmelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Kimmelman practice?
Dr. Charles Kimmelman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.