A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kimmelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kimmelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimmelman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kimmelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kimmelman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
- Taste Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmelman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimmelman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Kimmelman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Kimmelman practice?
- Dr. Charles Kimmelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kimmelman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.