A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles King, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles King MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles King practice?
- Dr. Charles King has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles King practices Urology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Urologists.