Dr. Charles Kinsella MD Patient Reviews

2.3

November 3rd, 2016
City-County Councilor
His staff are rude. The rudest staff I have ever dealt with at a Doctor's office. There are better pulmonary doctors out there and I am getting another one. Eventually he'll get the hint that he should listen to his patients.

January 20th, 2016
Horrible experience.
Horrible doctor. Told me that dust mites were causing my sleep apnea. I told him the pressure in my machine was too high for me to breath and he wanted me to turn it up higher. Would not listen to anything I had to say. Told me that surgery doesn't help sleep apnea. He is a quack.

April 24th, 2013
Very arrogant doctor
This is the most arrogant doctor I have ever dealt with.He will not listen to you .He will not answer your questions.He is very critical of the doctors and lab facilities in Johnson county.On my first visit he told me he was sending me to a "REAL LAB " at St.Francis to repeat a test I had done in Johnson county.I walked out of his exam room on my second visit in the middle of my visit. Very, very arrogant.

May 5th, 2012
Patients not a Priority
I've been to this office twice and felt that the doctor/patient relationship would never be a partnership. Dr. Kinsella was nice enough but very dismissive of my questions. He often answered me with one word and abruptly. Also, some on his staff act impatient with any questions, and my phone calls were never returned by his assistant.

July 29th, 2011
And you call yourself a professional?
Dr. Kinsella is rather dismissive with his answers and comes off as very arrogant. It seems Charles has forgotten that he is nothing more than a well-paid civil servant. He should treat his patients with dignity and respect and not like annoying children.