A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kistler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kistler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kistler graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kistler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Kistler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Kistler practice?
- Dr. Charles Kistler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kistler practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.