A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kleinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kleinman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Fetal Cardiology Fetal Echocardiography Perinatal Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kleinman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan