A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kleinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kleinman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Fetal Cardiology Fetal Echocardiography Perinatal Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kleinman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephan Kleinman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Charles Kleinman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kleinman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.