A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kleinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kleinman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Fetal Cardiology Fetal Echocardiography Perinatal Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kleinman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephan Kleinman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Charles Kleinman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kleinman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.