A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Klepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Klepper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klepper
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Klepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Klepper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- North Arkansas Med Ctr, Harrison, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roy Klepper MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Klepper practice?
- Dr. Charles Klepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Klepper practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Internists and Harrison Geriatric Doctors.