A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Klepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Klepper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klepper
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Klepper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- North Arkansas Med Ctr, Harrison, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roy Klepper MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Klepper practice?
- Dr. Charles Klepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Klepper practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Internists and Harrison Geriatric Doctors.