A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Klucka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Klucka, Allergist and Asthma Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Klucka, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klucka graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klucka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles V Klucka DO is a male Allergist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Klucka practice?
- Dr. Charles Klucka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Klucka practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Allergists.