Allergist and Asthma Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Not happy  |  show details
by Jan on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr was nice but never listened to my lungs only did breathing test, did not take me off certain meds before allery testing was done so results were wrong, office manager smokes and set off my asthma being near her.

|  show details
by Doug V on Apr 16th, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience with this doctor and his staff. I felt he understood my problems and helped me when no one else did. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

|  Don't put up with it.  |  show details
by What comes around goes around in this case... on Mar 10th, 2013

Well we are looking for a new doc and with a office mgr like the one said above we will keep up our search! The doctor has to know what's going on and has not stopped this type of behavior. NEXT!!!!!!

|  New Patient  |  show details
by JN on Mar 7th, 2013

I'm a new snowbird patient with northern allergies needing shots every three weeks. Dr. Klucka has an office near where I live in Punta Gorda and was accepting new patients. He provided a thorough initial consultation, reviewed my allergist's letter, notes, and charts and then welcomed me as a patient. I'm quite pleased with his staff and especially with his pleasant and conscientious nurses. I'm a retired teacher, and he has earned his top grades from me.

|  Mr. Roberts  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

General Manager is very discourteous to patients when the doctor is not looking.

|  Rude and Discourteous Office Manager!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I arrived 15 minutes late for an appointment traveliing with 3 children from Naples to the Ft Myers office in heavy traffic. The office manager rudely told me I would not be seen and needed to reschedule. I explained the situation and asked to please be seen since I came from so far and was abruptly told no. Asked to speak with the doc and also told no. Office manager proceeded to open the door (in front of other patients) and tell me to leave or he was calling the police. FOR WHAT!?! How threatening could I be with my 19month old in my arms? No sense of humanity! Find another doctor if you want to be treated with dignity and respect.

|  I Highly Recommend This Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Klucka to anyone needing to consult with an allergist. I felt that he was kind, concerned, and spent an adequate amount of time with me.