A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knifechief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knifechief is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knifechief, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knifechief graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Knifechief has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
- Claremont Reg Hosp, Claremore, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dennis Knifechief MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Knifechief practice?
- Dr. Charles Knifechief has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Knifechief practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owasso, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK.
See Owasso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.