Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Knight
Dr. Charles Knight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Springs, WY, with other offices in Idaho Falls, ID and Nampa, ID (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County, St Francis North Hospital and West Florida Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Knight has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Springs, WY.
Dr. Shanon Smith
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Rock Springs, WY 0.01 mi25
Dr. William Kutchera
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Rock Springs, WY 0.01 mi19
Dr. Anthony Geraci
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Rock Springs, WY 0.01 mi26