A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Knoll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knoll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Knoll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Knoll MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Charles Knoll has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Knoll practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Urologists.