A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knoll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Knoll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Knoll MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Charles Knoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Knoll practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.