Dr. Charles L Knoll MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knoll, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Knoll practice?
Dr. Charles Knoll practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Islandia, NY.
See New York Urologists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Surgeons.