A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kodner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kodner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kodner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kodner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kodner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Matthew Kodner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Kodner practice?
- Dr. Charles Kodner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kodner practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.