Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Kodner
Dr. Charles Kodner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kodner is affiliated with Jewish Hospital Shelbyville, University of Louisville Hospital and UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen. Dr. Kodner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Kodner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Charles Kodner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Richard Haddy
Louisville, KY 0 mi37
Dr. Renee Girdler
Louisville, KY 0 mi28
Dr. Justin Provost
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi8